Police Division of the Dodecanese
The Army Headquarters was built in 1939 by the technical services of the Italian Ministry of War on the southern side of the present Eleftherias square. Its sturdy form and symmetrical facade, with the central entrance volume being highlighted, is intensified by the emulation of an isodomic masonry of the facades, in a morphological continuity with the other buildings of the square.
The building currently houses the Police Division of the Dodecanese.
1. Click the «Get Directions» button below . Enter the home position in «A:» . The destination position «B:» is already completed.
2. Click on ‘GET DIRECTION’ button.
To change the transportation mode, click on the corresponding icon for transport by car, public transport, cycling, hiking, or plane.