It is located at an altitude of two hundred meters from the surface of the sea, at Kerami, twenty seven kilometers south of the city of Rhodes, at a short distance from the coast.
It is built on a natural rock, two hundred and seventeen meters high, on the east of the village of Archangelos, and it has an ellipsoid shape.
As it is mentioned in the knight decree, it was built in the 15th century by the Grand Master De Milly, to effectively protect the inhabitants against any danger.
The earliest findings date back to 1100 BC.
1. Click the «Get Directions» button below . Enter the home position in «A:» . The destination position «B:» is already completed.
2. Click on ‘GET DIRECTION’ button.
To change the transportation mode, click on the corresponding icon for transport by car, public transport, cycling, hiking, or plane.